EDIM 510- Online Presentation Reflection


This week’s assignments creating two different types of online presentations was exciting.  I have never used Adobe Spark to create a video until now.  I enjoyed the ease of the program in creating the separate slides and then adding the audio to the pieces.  The program itself does much of the work for you.  It was very user friendly!  Thinglink was not as user friendly.  I liked using the program but did not feel it would be such a good tool for the classroom.  Many of the searches I made through the program did not find any real useful content for my lesson.  I felt as though using that program would be more time consuming than helpful as an online presentation tool.

 
Adobe Spark Video would be a good tool for students to create their own projects to display their understanding from a lesson with the added benefit of adding their voice.  Many students do not feel comfortable standing in front of a class.  This tool can avoid that issue!  Spark’s video tool would be a good tool for assessments.  I would consider using Adobe Spark rather than Thinglink with my students.  A teacher could also use this tool as an anticipatory set or review of a lesson.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EDIM 510 - Public Service Announcement Assignment: Part 1

EDIM 510 - Infographic Reflection